518 Cleaning Crew

Albany, NY
518 Cleaning Crew

100% like it (5.0 / 10 Reviews )

CONTACT

Address: 45 Pennsylvania Ave, Albany, NY 12206, United States MapGet Directions

Phone : +1 (518) 903-4644 Call

OPENING HOURS

Please keep in mind that due to temporary closures, the times listed below may not accurately reflect current opening hours.
Day Working Hours
Monday May 13 09:00-18:00
Tuesday May 14 09:00-18:00
Wednesday May 15 09:00-18:00
Thursday May 16 09:00-18:00
Friday May 17 09:00-18:00
Saturday May 18 Closed
Sunday May 19 Closed

ABOUT

518 Cleaning Crew logo
518 Cleaning Crew is a electrician located at 45 Pennsylvania Ave, 12206, Albany , NY.
It has received 10 reviews with an average rating of 5.0 stars.

FAQs

Plan your visit:
  • ✅ Appointment required

Service Opportunities in the Business:
  • ❌ On-site services available
  • ❌ Offers online estimates

This Electrician received 5.0 points from 10 customer reviews.

The address of 518 Cleaning Crew is:

518 Cleaning Crew
45 Pennsylvania Ave
Albany, New York 12206
P: +15189034644

Open 5 days a week. The days and hours that 518 Cleaning Crew is open:

Monday :   09:00-18:00
Tuesday :   09:00-18:00
Wednesday :   09:00-18:00
Thursday :   09:00-18:00
Friday :   09:00-18:00

No, it is closed since Friday, 18:00. This place will re-open at Monday 09:00.

Reviews

Kenny is wonderful. He is cleaning my salon every week. I just love the way it looks after he has cleaned. I would highly recommend him. Mary Marto Elite Hair and Image Salon.

Kenny and his staff showed up on time and were very professional. The deep cleaning they performed to ready the home for selling was terrific. Kenny came on Monday to provide an accurate estimate and performed the work on Wednesday! Very satisfied and would contact them again if need cleaning services! Thank you for the great job!

518 did an amazing job. They were on time, professional and nice, and thorough. I can't recommend them highly enough. Will definitely be using their services in the near future!

Kenny and his team performed a “deep clean” of my entire house today. The team was extremely professional, polite, thorough, and did an incredible job. I was impressed with their attention to detail and overall quality of work. My house has never looked better! We will absolutely be using them for future cleanings!

Just started using the Cleaning Crew to help with cleaning for my 95 year old father. Ken and Erica are great. Thorough and willing to go the extra mile to satisfy your needs.

Kenny and his team are definitely the best cleaners ! I highly recommend them! Great job! Prompt service and wonderful to work with. We will be using them on a regular basis !

They were extremely professional and polite on time and the job was done above standard would definitely recommend

I have hired Kenneth twice for two apartments to be "deep cleaned." He was quick to respond and get me a quote, quick to schedule me, and did an excellent job. One of the apartments was particularly bad and went the extra mile and scraped it with a blade when needed. He's been a pleasure to work with and will be my go-to for my future needs.

Great job by this duo. We called them for a job to clean our empty house that was sold, prior to the closing. They made themselves available within a week and left the place in great shape, from spaces that were covered by furniture for years to every nook and cranny. Communication was constant between setup and arrival to completion, leaving us nothing to worry about. Overall, friendly, professional, and quality work.

Crisafulli Bros. Plumbing & Heating Contractors, Inc.
Crisafulli Bros. Plumbing & Heating Contractors, Inc.

25 Industrial Park Rd, Albany, NY 12206

Mel Carr Electric
Mel Carr Electric

6 Highland Ave, Albany, NY 12205

Bennett Contracting, LLC
Bennett Contracting, LLC

693 S Pearl St, Albany, NY 12202

518 Cleaning Crew Location