Open
Chicken restaurant

76 Steak And Potato

Milwaukee, WI
76 Steak and Potato

80% like it (4.0 / 1120 Reviews )

CONTACT

Address: 7601 W Hampton Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53218, United States MapGet Directions

Phone : +1 (414) 536-6757 Call

OPENING HOURS

Please keep in mind that due to temporary closures, the times listed below may not accurately reflect current opening hours.
Day Working Hours
Monday May 6 10:00-23:00
Tuesday May 7 10:00-23:00
Wednesday May 8 10:00-23:00
Thursday May 9 10:00-23:00
Friday Open now 10:00-23:00
Saturday May 11 10:00-23:00
Sunday May 12 10:00-23:00

ABOUT

76 Steak and Potato logo
76 Steak and Potato is a chicken restaurant located at 7601 W Hampton Ave, 53218, Milwaukee , WI.
It has received 1120 reviews with an average rating of 4.0 stars.
Service Opportunities in the Business:
  • ✅ Delivery
  • ✅ Takeaway
  • ✅ Dine-in

Today working hours: 10:00-23:00

FAQs

Price range: $ (Inexpensive)

The character and atmosphere of this place:
  • ✅ Feels Casual

Amenities in this business::
  • ✅ This place welcomes children
  • ✅ Has restrooms

Payment methods accepted at this establishment:
  • ✅ Accepts NFC mobile payments

Favored for:
  • ✅ Popular for lunch
  • ✅ Good for solo dining
  • ✅ Serves dinner popular

Highlights:
  • ✅ Great dessert

The possibilities it offers:
  • ✅ Quick bite
  • ✅ Little dishes
  • ✅ Has kids' menu
  • ✅ Late-night food
  • ✅ Comfort food

Options for dining:
  • ✅ Serves dessert
  • ✅ Has catering
  • ✅ Lunch
  • ✅ Serves dinner

Plan your visit:
  • ✅ Usually has a wait

Service Opportunities in the Business:
  • ✅ Has drive-through
  • ✅ Serves Dine-in
  • ✅ Offers takeaway
  • ✅ Offers delivery

Kind of Crowd:
  • ✅ Popular with tourists
  • ✅ Good for groups

Accessibility:
  • ✅ Wheelchair-accessible toilet
  • ✅ Has wheelchair-accessible seating
  • ✅ Wheelchair-accessible entrance
  • ✅ Wheelchair-friendly parking

This Chicken restaurant received 4.0 points from 1,120 customer reviews.

The address of 76 Steak And Potato is:

76 Steak and Potato
7601 W Hampton Ave
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53218
P: +14145366757

Open 7 days a week. The days and hours that 76 Steak And Potato is open:

Monday :   10:00-23:00
Tuesday :   10:00-23:00
Wednesday :   10:00-23:00
Thursday :   10:00-23:00
Friday :   10:00-23:00
Saturday :   10:00-23:00
Sunday :   10:00-23:00

Yes, it is open since 10:00. It will close at 23:00.

Visit Website: www.76steakandpotato.com

No, this place does not serve halal food

Reviews

Loaded potatoes are awesome, I bought an Buffalo Philly chicken sandwich, it was very salty I wouldn't prefer anyone to try that one unless you want high blood pressure.

My husband enjoyed his loaded potatoes and strawberry lemonade. I had the shrimp and fries that was tasty also. Since he works next door I will definitely be back.

Loaded baked Potato with Shrimp & Beef soooo Gooodd. Hot & ready got me full & I had left overs love It!

The food is good however I would to place an order on the phone and just pick it up but of course no answer but they are working hard on there. The loaded fries is the best for sure

Great, crispy chicken. I suggest getting lemon pepper on everything. Also, would call ahead to pick up otherwise you'll wait in the parking lot for a while. Also, lady at the counter was super friendly/helpful.

Very excellent and thorough service I would recommend them to anyone who looking for something different their menu is very selective and prices are reasonable

I don't ever review places but here we go.

This is my ultimate comfort food restaurant. Food is consistent, slammable and tickles that itch we all have sometimes when eating food. I'm constantly ordering cheesesteaks and loaded potatoes from here and guess what, despite some great additions (ie lettuce, mayo etc.) to their cheesers which would be a sin to the philly purist, this is the closest you're going to find to an authentic Philly experience. Being from Philly and growing up on cheesesteaks, this is the best place you'll find to getting even remotely close to a delicious, messy, loving cheesesteak in the Milwaukee area.

I've ordered doordash from here more times than I'd care to admit and the food travels unbelievably well. The prices are fair, the food is amazing, this is the ideal stop for all things comfort. If I could leave 6 stars I absolutely would.

Thank you 76 for giving me a little taste of my hometown out here in the midwest.

Super respectful to delivery drivers, and great staff! :) Maybe check them out sometime. Drive-Thru might be long.

This is my favorite place for chicken! I love the interaction with the staff, they're fun yet serious enough to make sure the orders are right and that everything you need is in the bag before leaving the store. I believe this will be my dinner tonight!!!!

I like going to this place food is very good and they give you your money worth and also they have good customer service

Gilles Frozen Custard
Gilles Frozen Custard

Landmark for hot eats & frozen treats

Sobelman’s Restaurant-Avenue West
Sobelman’s Restaurant-Avenue West

Easygoing bar & eatery known for burgers

Subway
Subway

Build-your-own sandwich chain

76 Steak and Potato Location