Closed
Vietnamese restaurant

3 Noodles Café

Houston, TX
3 Noodles Café

94% like it (4.7 / 106 Reviews )

CONTACT

Address: 6806 Long Point Rd Suite I, Houston, TX 77055, United States MapGet Directions

Phone : +1 (832) 834-5729 Call

OPENING HOURS

Please keep in mind that due to temporary closures, the times listed below may not accurately reflect current opening hours.
Day Working Hours
Monday May 20 Closed
Tuesday May 21 11:00-21:00
Wednesday May 22 11:00-21:00
Thursday May 23 11:00-21:00
Friday May 24 11:00-21:00
Saturday May 25 11:00-21:00
Sunday May 26 11:00-21:00

ABOUT

3 Noodles Café logo
3 Noodles Café is a vietnamese restaurant located at 6806 Long Point Rd Suite I, 77055, Houston , TX.
It has received 106 reviews with an average rating of 4.7 stars.
Service Opportunities in the Business:
  • ✅ Delivery
  • ✅ Takeaway
  • ✅ Dine-in

Today working hours: 11:00-21:00

FAQs

The character and atmosphere of this place:
  • ✅ Feels Casual
  • ✅ Feels Cosy

Amenities in this business::
  • ✅ This place welcomes children
  • ✅ Has restrooms

Favored for:
  • ✅ Popular for lunch
  • ✅ Good for solo dining
  • ✅ Serves dinner popular

The possibilities it offers:
  • ✅ Vegetarian options
  • ✅ Quick bite
  • ✅ Little dishes
  • ✅ Healthy options
  • ✅ Comfort food

Options for dining:
  • ✅ Lunch
  • ✅ Serves dinner

Service Opportunities in the Business:
  • ✅ Offers delivery
  • ✅ Serves Dine-in
  • ✅ Offers takeaway

Accessibility:
  • ✅ Wheelchair-accessible toilet
  • ✅ Has wheelchair-accessible seating
  • ✅ Wheelchair-accessible entrance
  • ✅ Wheelchair-friendly parking

This Vietnamese restaurant received 4.7 points from 106 customer reviews.

The address of 3 Noodles Café is:

3 Noodles Café
6806 Long Point Rd Suite I
Houston, Texas 77055
P: +18328345729

Open 6 days a week. The days and hours that 3 Noodles Café is open:

Tuesday :   11:00-21:00
Wednesday :   11:00-21:00
Thursday :   11:00-21:00
Friday :   11:00-21:00
Saturday :   11:00-21:00
Sunday :   11:00-21:00

No, it is closed since Friday, 21:00. This place will re-open at Saturday 11:00.

Visit Website: www.3noodlescafe.com

No, this place does not serve halal food

3 Noodles Café is listed under

Reviews

Great place to get Bún Bò Huế! This was a well prepared dish and they served it with all the right fixings (lime, shrimp paste, chili).

Excellent pho with friendly wait staff. Very casual dining. Have been advised that takeout food is also very good.

One of the best places I've eaten in a long time
Food was great except the staff was rude next I wouldn't eat there just take it to go

The outside is very deceiving. We were cautious to walk in it was actually incredibly clean and the staff was attentive and welcoming. THE FOOD IS AMAZING! We started off with two egg rolls and those were okay but the real money maker was the Bun Ga Nuong which is rice vermicelli noodles with grilled chicken on a bed of fresh chopped vegetables. The veggies were fresh, crispy, and vibrant! My boyfriend had the same but with grilled pork and he enjoyed it as well. The serving size is huge! We both has left overs. We will definitely be coming again!

This place has amazing food! It was such a pleasant surprise. We had the beef pho, Bahn mi sandwich and Vietnamese egg rolls. I'm super picky about my pho and I can honestly say that I would eat here again. Staff is very friendly and will recommend dishes, if needed. Must try!

Food is delicious, greast customer service, very freindly family. overall I am happy to have a restaurant like this in my area LOVE IT.

This place definitely hit the spot! We had the egg rolls, spring rolls, combination banh mi, banh mi cha lua, and vietnamese iced coffee. Everything was delicious and filling! Very friendly staff, I look forward to coming back and trying other things on their menu.

Great! It was very yummy! We were so glad to see the menu had the traditional pho offerings with tendon and tripe! Soup tasted amazing and the salad rolls were nice and big. Noodle texture was good, NOT over cooked and mushy. Chopsticks were packaged nicely and even had chilli oil. Overall great.

Crawfish is so good!! They only serve it on the weekends. The noodle soups are delicious as well. Highly recommend.

Food was good. I had the grill chicken vermicelli and my kid had the beef pho. Egg roll were the bomb ?. COM Service was great as well very friendly and welcoming. Found a new spot for when we want pho.

Huynh Restaurant
Huynh Restaurant

Modest BYOB spot for Vietnamese eats

Tay Do
Tay Do

2529 S Texas 6, Houston, TX 77082

Vietnam Coast Restaurant
Vietnam Coast Restaurant

Vietnamese favorites in a modest setting

3 Noodles Café Location