Closed
Tattoo shop

3 Aces Tattoo Studio

Columbia, SC
3 Aces Tattoo Studio

98% like it (4.9 / 97 Reviews )

CONTACT

Address: 8502 Two Notch Rd ste g, Columbia, SC 29223, United States MapGet Directions

Phone : +1 (803) 764-4472 Call

OPENING HOURS

Please keep in mind that due to temporary closures, the times listed below may not accurately reflect current opening hours.
Day Working Hours
Monday May 13 Closed
Tuesday May 14 11:00-19:00
Wednesday May 15 11:00-19:00
Thursday May 16 11:00-19:00
Friday May 17 11:00-19:00
Saturday May 18 11:00-19:00
Sunday May 19 Closed

ABOUT

3 Aces Tattoo Studio logo
3 Aces Tattoo Studio is a tattoo shop located at 8502 Two Notch Rd ste g, 29223, Columbia , SC.
It has received 97 reviews with an average rating of 4.9 stars.

Today working hours: 11:00-19:00

FAQs

Plan your visit:
  • ✅ Appointment required

Service Opportunities in the Business:
  • ❌ Offers delivery

Accessibility:
  • ✅ Wheelchair-friendly parking
  • ✅ Wheelchair-accessible entrance

This Tattoo shop received 4.9 points from 97 customer reviews.

The address of 3 Aces Tattoo Studio is:

3 Aces Tattoo Studio
8502 Two Notch Rd ste g
Columbia, South Carolina 29223
P: +18037644472

Open 5 days a week. The days and hours that 3 Aces Tattoo Studio is open:

Tuesday :   11:00-19:00
Wednesday :   11:00-19:00
Thursday :   11:00-19:00
Friday :   11:00-19:00
Saturday :   11:00-19:00

No, it is closed since Thursday, 19:00. This place will re-open at Friday 11:00.

Visit Website: www.3acestat2.com

3 Aces Tattoo Studio is listed under

Reviews

Excellent place to get ink done. Amazing artists that are interested in getting you what you want and are super clean.

This was my first tattoo for a meaningful reason to support my autistic daughter and Mich took care of my every need and made me feel comfortable the entire time. He worked hard to find exactly what I wanted, but never pressured me into anything. Thanks for your professionalism. I fully recommend Mich with 5-Stars*****

Mick is the best there is, hands down. I’ve been going to him for years and will continue! His cleanliness and attention to detail are unmatched!! I couldn’t be happier with the work he’s done! If you haven’t been to 3 Aces yet, you’re missing out!! 100% recommend!!

Been to this shop for most of my recent tattoos and I love it. Everyone is great and they always do good work

Mick, the owner, has done multiple tattoos for me. This shop is super clean and very professional! My tattoos are still looking good even years down the line. He did a fantastic one a while ago to memorialize my friend that had passed away that had also been a loyal customer of their shop. I’ll never go to anywhere else! Love these people!

Wouldn't go anywhere else. Mick does an incredible job. He gave me my first tattoo and to say it was an honor would be putting it lightly.

This is my 3rd time getting a tattoo all 3 done by Mick. I love all of my tattoos. Each time I visit it's been very welcoming. It's very clean, all the staff members are friendly and I'll be back for more.

Had a old tattoo that I wanted covered up. Mick helped me find the perfect tattoo and I am so pleased with his professionalism and work. Awesome Experience! Will be going back soon!

Chris was my tattoo artist did an amazing job on my foot tattoo. I will definitely be getting tattoos from him again. Very funny guy and extremely professional. His work was amazing!!

The atmosphere is fun and chill but still professional. Chris did my tattoo and I absolutely love it. I will be back for more. He's definitely my go to guy now!

Knotty Headz Tattoo Factory & Body Piercings
Knotty Headz Tattoo Factory & Body Piercings

1608 Decker Blvd, Columbia, SC 29206

Ophidian Tattoo
Ophidian Tattoo

1332 Main St #115, Columbia, SC 29201

Noop Noop Tattoos
Noop Noop Tattoos

1715-A Percival Rd, Columbia, SC 29223

3 Aces Tattoo Studio Location