18/8 Fine Men's Salon - River North Chicago

Chicago, IL

94% like it (4.7 / 198 Reviews )

CONTACT

Address: 124 W Kinzie St, Chicago, IL 60654, United States MapGet Directions

Phone : +1 (312) 874-7188 Call

OPENING HOURS

Please keep in mind that due to temporary closures, the times listed below may not accurately reflect current opening hours.
Day Working Hours
Monday Apr 22 Closed
Tuesday Apr 23 10:00-20:00
Wednesday Apr 24 10:00-20:00
Thursday Apr 25 10:00-20:00
Friday Apr 26 10:00-20:00
Saturday Apr 27 09:00-18:00
Sunday Apr 28 10:00-16:00

ABOUT

18/8 Fine Men's Salon - River North Chicago logo
18/8 Fine Men's Salon - River North Chicago is a barber shop located at 124 W Kinzie St, 60654, Chicago , IL.
It has received 198 reviews with an average rating of 4.7 stars.

LGBTQ+ friendly LGBTQ+ friendly

Today working hours: 10:00-16:00

FAQs

Amenities in this business::
  • ✅ Has restrooms

Plan your visit:
  • ✅ Plase make an appointment
  • ✅ Appointment required

Kind of Crowd:
  • ✅ LGBTQ+ welcoming

This Barber shop received 4.7 points from 198 customer reviews.

The address of 18/8 Fine Men's Salon - River is:

124 W Kinzie St
Chicago, Illinois 60654
P: +13128747188

Open 6 days a week. The days and hours that 18/8 Fine Men's Salon - River is open:

Tuesday :   10:00-20:00
Wednesday :   10:00-20:00
Thursday :   10:00-20:00
Friday :   10:00-20:00
Saturday :   09:00-18:00
Sunday :   10:00-16:00

No, it is closed since Saturday, 18:00. This place will re-open at Sunday 10:00.

Visit Website: eighteeneight.com

18/8 Fine Men's Salon - River North Chicago is listed under

Reviews

Best salon I’ve been to in a while. The people are incredibly nice, and have a lot of great amenities such as drinks warm towels etc. Now while it is a bit pricey it is definitely worth it!

Sol, one of the best barbers very detailed, and professional. I always come out of this Salon feeling like a million bucks! Highly recommend, the pricing is reasonable and they accommodate everyone! The receptionist is amazing as well very courteous.

Laura was amazing, funny, and extremely detail oriented. I needed a face shave/alignment and a haircut on a work trip to Chicago, and found this spot after looking around. I decided to add on the facial services, too, and it was the best decision I could’ve made.

Not only did Laura pay extreme attention to my sensitive skin, the way I liked my hair cut, and previous lines I had set, she also did a killer job with my fade. The facial was a perfect addition.

2 hours of much needed relaxation and a looooot of laughs. Thanks Laura!

Great experience every time! I’ve seen Chrissy twice now and she’s been great. Due for another cut here soon.

Laura is amazing, she has been taking care of me for about six months now. New to the city, the importance of having someone that takes care of the details, do research and stay on point of new Barber trends and hairstyles is paramount for you to look fresh and ready to walk into your meetings, dates or even to wake up every morning looking great. Laura, thanks for everything you do! You rock girl! Seat with Laura she will listen to your requirements and architect a perfect cut.

I personally use Laura K and have been for the better part of 2yrs she has taken the time to get to know my hair, preferences, and even small parts of my life she’s amazing at what she does and I would highly recommended her

I came in for a major change to my look. Alecia took my hair from shoulder length, blonde, and frizzy to a very cleaned up copper brunette! The color wasn't quite what either of us expected, and before I had time to say anything, Alecia offered to change it if I ended up not liking it. No worries there, though, i couldnt be loving it more. You have made me feel like a brand new person, ready for any situation! I agree with her, swatches of hair to see the actual color would be a huge help, and my only recommendation. Thank you again, and I can't wait to come back!

Very polite and professional when answering all questions and helping to set up an appointment. Haircut experience was A+. Explained everything and got alot of information. Shave and massage you can't beat.

I had to get my beard trimmed for my sister’s wedding and I got an appointment the morning of. I'm from out of town and the booking experience was fantastic. A short walk from the hotel and I was greeted immediately. I got seated with my stylist, Laura, and proceeded to get an excellent shape and trim and great conversation. Next time I'm in town, this will be the spot if I need any type of hair service. 10/5 stars

A nice mens salon in the suburbs. Neither pretentious nor low-brow. Ive gotten a few good haircuts. I think professional men from 30-50 is the target demo.

Binta's African Hair Braiding
Binta's African Hair Braiding

1619 W Morse Ave, Chicago, IL 60626

Natural Born Salon
Natural Born Salon

2734 N Western Ave, Chicago, IL 60647

Atlas Salon
Atlas Salon

2860 N Broadway Suite 16, Chicago, IL 60657

18/8 Fine Men's Salon - River North Chicago Location