17 Jewels Salon

Oakland, CA
17 Jewels Salon

96% like it (4.8 / 89 Reviews )

CONTACT

Address: 4801 Telegraph Ave, Oakland, CA 94609, United States MapGet Directions

Phone : +1 (510) 653-1059 Call

OPENING HOURS

Please keep in mind that due to temporary closures, the times listed below may not accurately reflect current opening hours.
Day Working Hours
Monday Apr 29 Closed
Tuesday Apr 30 10:00-18:00
Wednesday May 1 10:00-18:00
Thursday May 2 10:00-18:00
Friday May 3 10:00-18:00
Saturday May 4 10:00-18:00
Sunday May 5 10:00-18:00

ABOUT

17 Jewels Salon logo
17 Jewels Salon is a hair salon located at 4801 Telegraph Ave, 94609, Oakland , CA.
It has received 89 reviews with an average rating of 4.8 stars.

FAQs

Amenities in this business::
  • ✅ Has restrooms

Plan your visit:
  • ✅ Plase make an appointment
  • ✅ Appointment required

Accessibility:
  • ✅ Wheelchair-friendly parking
  • ✅ Wheelchair-accessible entrance

This Hair salon received 4.8 points from 89 customer reviews.

The address of 17 Jewels Salon is:

17 Jewels Salon
4801 Telegraph Ave
Oakland, California 94609
P: +15106531059

Open 6 days a week. The days and hours that 17 Jewels Salon is open:

Tuesday :   10:00-18:00
Wednesday :   10:00-18:00
Thursday :   10:00-18:00
Friday :   10:00-18:00
Saturday :   10:00-18:00
Sunday :   10:00-18:00

No, it is closed since Sunday, 18:00. This place will re-open at Tuesday 10:00.

Visit Website: www.17jewelssalon.com

17 Jewels Salon is listed under

Reviews

Nhi is the most talented nail technician I’ve experienced in the Bay Area! She is so thorough — takes genuine care with each nail, goes back multiple times to make sure everything looks good, and will take the time to go back and make adjustments as necessary. It’s really clear that she’s a perfectionist and takes pride in her work! The proof is in how my long dip nails last — FOUR WEEKS! I’ve gone other places and they only last two weeks (if I’m lucky). Nhi takes the time to actually prep the nails correctly so that the powder goes on evenly and stays on. I never feel rushed when I’m getting my nails done by her like I have at other places. She is SO GOOD at what she does — highly recommend if you’re looking for someone who really knows what they’re doing when it comes to dip!

Highly recommend! Super easy to book appointment online. I am a big fan of Jamie, she is the best! When I arrived in Oakland I had so many bad experiences with different hairdressers and it's been a few years Jamie has been cutting my hair and I wouldn't want anyone else now! She is so nice, so professional and she goes above and beyond to make sure her clients are happy. Last time, I requested a hair coloration that I ended up not liking as much as I was hoping for (too dark for my taste) and I just sent Jamie a quick message. She was so receptive and schedule me a follow up appointment to make sure I was getting something I really liked. So if you are looking for an awesome hairdresser/hair stylist in Oakland, don't search any longer and make your appointment with Jamie!

I've been to 7 Jewels Salon many times and have always walked out happy. Nhi has done my gel nails and she does an amazing job, she’s so thorough and they always look so clean and perfect. Ive gotten dip nails too and they last really long and look amazing as well. She’s also super sweet and its a nice atmosphere in the salon. I've also gotten my hair cut and dyed by Jamie and loved it every time, she’s really good with hair mine is pretty thick and I get worried going to salons usually, but shes been so amazing the times I've gotten it done by her. The salon is also very clean and you feel very taken care of!

Dyed my hair there recently, really loved the color!

Went here yesterday and saw Chelsea. I do not recommend her. She butchered my hair. I asked for a jaw length layered bob. My hair barely covers my ears, and when I told her it was too short her “fix” was to cut it EVEN SHORTER in the back to try and make the front look longer. In the past 24 hours I’ve been told my hair looks like Edna Mode, Lord Farquad and Lady Spock (all by different ppl) in addition to the “oh no’s” I got when showing other friends. Even all my partner could say was “It will grow back.” Hopefully I can find someone to fix it, because I won’t ever be going back to her.

Great stylists and nail artist!

I booked an appointment with Jamie to do a full head of neutral blonde highlights and the color came out PERFECT. I was a first time client of Jamie’s and I truly could not be happier!!

17 Jewels and Jamie are amazing!

The last couple times I moved to a new place, it usually takes me a while to find a barber/hairdresser that I like. I got lucky that Jamie was the first person I went to after moving to the East Bay!

I've been going to Jamie for almost 9 months, and I appreciate the care she puts into her work and her attention to detail.

Super friendly, expert hair cutters, very pleasant & open-air feeling space. Oakland at its finest!

For curly hair people please do not waste your money and time going there. It’s such a waste of money. I went today for my birthday and it was such a disappointment. They tell you would the “$50 new clients discount” that happens on Wednesday, but I ended paying $100. I wish it was worth it at least. The hair stylist was nice and friendly, but she had absolutely no idea how to straighten curly hair at all

Cuticles Nail Spa
Cuticles Nail Spa

3814 Park Blvd, Oakland, CA 94602

Elegant Nails Salon
Elegant Nails Salon

5406 College Ave, Oakland, CA 94618

All About Nails
All About Nails

3606 Grand Ave, Oakland, CA 94610

17 Jewels Salon Location